Berkelium was discovered by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in 1949. Berkelium is a chemical element with symbol Bk and atomic number 97. It is a soft, silvery-white & radioactive actinide metal.
Below is a list of Catchy Berkelium slogans for chemistry assignments, science projects & project presentations. They can also be used for Berkelium advertisement and marketing. Also good for familiarization with Berkelium. Share them with your friends.
- Berkelium for all your radioactive needs
- I’m Berkelium, handle me with care
- Berkelium, it’s elemental
- Berkelium, it’s a man-made thing
- Berkeley’s Berkelium
- Be soft like Berkelium
- Berkelium, soft & radioactive
- It’s Berkelium, handle it with care or else it will take you to the hell
- Eat Berkelium & go rest in the hell
- B for Berkelium
- Berkeliumize it
- I’m Berkelium, I’m radioactive
- It’s your Berkelium
- Berkelium rocks!!!
- A smell of Berkelium…..Bk
- Berkelium, this is it!
- Berkelium for you
- I want you to be away from Berkelium, it’s dangerous