Californium is a chemical element with symbol Cf and atomic number 98. The element was first made in 1950 at the University of California Radiation Laboratory in Berkeley, by bombarding curium with alpha particles.
Below is a list of Creative Californium slogans for chemistry assignments, science projects & project presentations. They can also be used for Californium advertisement and marketing. Also good for familiarization with Californium. Share them with your friends.
- It’s your Californium!
- Californium, it’s a man-made thing
- Californium, it’s elemental
- You better have money if u wanna buy californium
- Californium; not what just another word for the excretion of a Californian
- Californium, Your favorite radioactive transuraniun element
- So Cal So Radioactive
- Moisture measurement made easy with Californium
- I’m Californium, handle me with care
- Californium, born in California
- It’s Californium, eat it & go rest in the hell
- I’m Californium, I’m radioactive
- It’s not California, it’s Californium
- It’s Californium, it’s so radioactive
- Californium, the Xtreme Element!!
- If people play with Californium, you soon will have to bury ’em