Francium was discovered and first isolated by Marguerite Perey in 1939. Francium is a chemical element with symbol Fr and atomic number 87. Francium is a highly radioactive metal that decays into astatine, radium, and radon.
Below is a list of Catchy Francium slogans for chemistry assignments, science projects & project presentations. They can also be used for Francium advertisement and marketing. Also good for familiarization with Francium. Share them with your friends.
- Up with Francium!
- When you’re sad and feeling glum, Jazz things up with Francium!
- MADNESS?! This is FRANCIUM!!!!!!
- You don’t want Francium as your enemy!
- Francium, the closest it gets to France
- Francium: it’s literally useless
- I’m Francium, handle me with care
- I’m Francium, I’m radioactive
- I’m Francium, I decay to be Astatine, Radium & Radon
- Francium, Agent 87
- No Francium? No way
- Let’s talk about Francium
- It’s a Francium thing, you wouldn’t understand
- Francium, this is it!
- Francium, radioactive by default