Indium was discovered by Ferdinand Reich and Hieronymous Theodor Richter in 1863. It is a chemical element with symbol In and atomic number 49. It is a very soft, malleable and easily fusible element.
Below are the 17 Catchy Indium slogans for chemistry assignments, science projects & project presentations. They can also be used for Indium advertisement and marketing. Also good for familiarization with Indium. Share them with your friends.
- Shine with forty nine
- Get Indium & enter in a new millennium
- Indium: Bend it and it cries!!
- Get Indium or Get out
- Lighter than Uranium, ind, ind, Indium!
- Indium Indium on the wall who is the fairest chemical of them all?
- Be soft like Indium
- Shine like Indium
- I want you to be as soft as Indium
- Keep calm & be soft like Indium
- Indium loves glass that’s why it sticks with it
- It’s an Indium thing, you wouldn’t understand
- Indium since 1863
- No transistors without Indium
- Got Indium?
- Indium: It’s a soft & shiny thing
- Indium: It’s in touch screens, flat screens & TVs