Lutetium was discovered by Georges Urbain and Carl Auer von Welsbach in 1906. Lutetium is a chemical element with symbol Lu and atomic number 71. It is a silvery white metal, which resists corrosion in dry, but not in moist air.
Below is a list of Catchy Lutetium slogans for chemistry assignments, science projects & project presentations. They can also be used for Lutetium advertisement and marketing. Also good for familiarization with Lutetium. Share them with your friends.
- Lutetium, it’s elemental!
- Decide in haste, repent in Lutetium
- When the cat’s away, the Lutetium will play
- Lute and it is expensive to boot
- Lutetium: Special for nuclear medicine
- Lutetium, keeping you safe and your lights on since 1945
- Lutetium: It may not give you cancer!
- Lutetium gunna kick yo AZZZ fool!
- Lutetium is lutetifun yeah your welcome for that greatness
- Red sky at night, Lutetium’s delight
- Lutetium beams with quality
- Lutetium, So nuclear, you can’t afford it
- Lutetium, Go nuclear or go broke
- Bust the rust with Lutetium
- Lutetium, it’s a rare & expensive thing