Manganese was discovered by Torbern Olof Bergman in 1770. It is a chemical element with symbol Mn and atomic number 25. It is not found as a free element in nature; it is often found in combination with iron and in many minerals.
Below are the 13 Creative & Catchy Manganese Slogans for chemistry assignments and science projects. You can use them for selling manganese. Also good for familiarization with manganese. Share them with your friends.
- Manganese never alone
- Manganese making steel stronger
- Manganese, It’s hard, It’s brittle
- Manganese, It’s in the nuts and seeds
- Glass gets clean with manganese
- Manganese, powering the batteries
- Manganese, bones get harder with it
- It’s all about Manganese
- Manganese, the wise choice
- Manganese for all
- Live long with Manganese
- Manganese, Agent 25
- It’s Manganese time