Martin Luther King Day is an American federal holiday marking the birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr. It is observed on the third Monday of January each year, which is around King’s birthday, January 15.
Below are the 13 Catchy Martin Luther King’s Day Slogans. Share them with your friends.
- Let Freedom Ring
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend
- We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope
- I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear
- Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere
- The time is always right to do what is right
- Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see
- There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love
- At the center of non-violence stands the principle of love
- Means we use must be as pure as the ends we seek
- Seeing is not always believing
- Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness
- Join us and help keep the dream alive