Neptunium was discovered by Edwin McMillan and Philip H. Abelson in 1940. Neptunium is a chemical element with symbol Np and atomic number 93. It is a radioactive actinide metal.
Below is a list of Creative Neptunium slogans for chemistry assignments, science projects & project presentations. They can also be used for Neptunium advertisement and marketing. Also good for familiarization with Neptunium. Share them with your friends.
- I’m Neptunium, handle me with care
- I’m Neptunium, eat me & go rest in the hell
- My symbol’s Np, my Atomic Number’s 93, I share my name with the King of the Sea
- I’m Neptunium, the chemical element after Uranium, Irradiate me with neutrons and I turn into Plutonium
- High-energy neutron detecting devices have me inside
- I’m fissionable too
- I’m Neptunium and I’m an actinide
- Neptunium never dies
- Neptunium, it’s elemental
- Neptunium, a radioactive thing
- Neptunium decays
- Keep calm & stay away from Neptunium
- Neptunium for all your radioactive needs
- Neptunium, this is it!
- Neptunium, radioactive by default