Protactinium was discovered and first isolated by William Crookes in 1900. Protactinium is a chemical element with symbol Pa and atomic number 91. It is a dense, silvery-gray metal which readily reacts with oxygen, water vapor and inorganic acids.
Below is a list of Catchy Protactinium slogans for chemistry assignments, science projects & project presentations. They can also be used for Protactinium advertisement and marketing. Also good for familiarization with Protactinium. Share them with your friends.
- Protactinium, it’s a toxic thing
- Protactinium, it’s radioactive
- I’m Protactinium, handle me with care
- It’s Protactinium, handle it with care or else it will take you to the hell
- Got Protactinium?
- No Protactinium? No way
- Let’s talk about Protactinium
- Protactinium, it’s elemental
- Protactinium, eat it & go rest in hell
- Keep calm & stay away from Protactinium
- Protactinium for all your radioactive needs
- Protactinium, this is it!
- Protactinium born Radioactive
- I’m lovin’ Protactinium
- Get the things done with Protactinium