Samarium was discovered and first isolated by Lecoq de Boisbaudran in 1879. Samarium is a chemical element with symbol Sm and atomic number 62. It is a moderately hard silvery metal that readily oxidizes in air.
Below are the 15 Best Samarium slogans for chemistry assignments, science projects & project presentations. They can also be used for Samarium advertisement and marketing. Also good for familiarization with Samarium. Share them with your friends.
- It’s green! It’s solid! almost never melts!
- Samarium, It’s more common than tin
- Samarium, slightly toxic
- An aquarium full of Samarium
- Samarium, It’s magnetic
- Samarium, miniaturizing the electronic world
- Neutron is the favorite food of Samarium
- Brighten up your world with Samarium
- Studio lighting made easy with Samarium
- Samarium, what a catalyst?
- What? Samarium? O yes buddy
- Samarium Queen
- Don’t get mad, get Samarium
- Samarium, Agent 62
- Let’s talk about Samarium