Seaborgium was discovered at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in 1974. Seaborgium is a synthetic element with symbol Sg and atomic number 106. It is a radioactive metal that does not occur naturally, only a few atoms have ever been made.
Below is a list of Creative Seaborgium slogans for chemistry assignments, science projects & project presentations. They can also be used for Seaborgium advertisement and marketing. Also good for familiarization with Seaborgium. Share them with your friends.
- Good for us, good 4 russia! no fear Seaborgium is here
- It’s Seaborgium, it’s radioactive
- Keep calm & stay away from Seaborgium
- Seaborgium can harm you
- Let’s talk about Seaborgium
- It’s all about Seaborgium
- The Seaborgium, the best!
- Believe in Seaborgium!!!
- A dozen isotopes…. since 1974
- 2, 8, 18, 32, 32, 12, 2…….. Electrons!!
- 106….. is the number to be!
- Seaborgium for future
- Seaborgium for all your radioactive needs
- Seaborgium, I’m an Element Not to Ignore
- Seaborgium, radioactive by default