Saint Patricks Day is a cultural and religious celebration held on 17 March, the traditional death date of Saint Patrick, the foremost patron saint of Ireland.
Below are the 23 Catchy St. Patricks Day Slogans. Share them with your friends.
- The raising of the green
- Kiss me, I’m Irish
- Let’s get ready to Mumble
- Ireland forever!
- Happy St. Patricks Day!
- Fight me, I’m Irish!
- The Luck of the Irish
- If you’re enough lucky to be Irish, you’re lucky enough!
- The winnin’ o’ the green!
- At the end of every rainbow is a pot of gold
- The luck of a 4-leaf clover isn’t as helpful as you can be
- Eating the greens, raising the green and stepping out
- We don’t get drunk, we get awesome
- May the roof over your head be always strong
- This weekend, it PAYS to be Irish!
- I hope you had and will have a great St. Patrick’s Day!
- Let’s get shamrocked!
- Irish Eyes Are Smilin’
- There are only two kinds of people in the world: The Irish and those who wish they were
- Get green! Every hour on the hour
- I’m Irish on St. Patrick’s Day. I’m Italian on Columbus Day. I’m a New Yorker every day
- Knocked Up on St Pat’s….Just my Luck!
- May your life be full of joy