Terbium was discovered and first isolated by Carl Gustaf Mosander in 1842. Terbium is a chemical element with symbol Tb and atomic number 65. It is a silvery-white rare earth metal that is malleable, ductile and soft enough to be cut with a knife.
Below are the 15 Creative Terbium slogans for chemistry assignments, science projects & project presentations. They can also be used for Terbium advertisement and marketing. Also good for familiarization with Terbium. Share them with your friends.
- Terbium, the original doping scandal
- Things get harder with Terbium
- It’s Hard Being Green
- Terbium – makes a sonar go PING!
- Terbium, Soft & Silvery
- Be soft like Terbium
- Terbium Laser
- Terbium, a doping agent
- Light up your life with Terbium
- Lamps glow better with Terbium
- Cool people love soft things like Terbium
- Keep calm & Terbium on
- Terbium, I’m soft, you can cut me with a knife
- Get things done with Terbium
- It’s a Terbium thing, you wouldn’t understand