Tungsten was discovered by Carl Wilhelm Scheele in 1781. Tungsten, also known as wolfram, is a chemical element with symbol W and atomic number 74. It is a shiny & silvery-white metal.
Below is a list of Creative Tungsten slogans for chemistry assignments, science projects & project presentations. They can also be used for Tungsten advertisement and marketing. Also good for familiarization with Tungsten. Share them with your friends.
- Tungsten, X-Element
- Weld well with Tungsten
- Shine like Tungsten
- Brighten up your world with Tungsten
- Tungsten, an electrode thing
- W is not for Washington, it’s for Tungsten
- Tungsten, it’s elemental
- Get harder with Tungsten
- Tungsten for your shiny needs
- Wolfram lights up the world
- Tungsten will light you up
- Tungsten, the element that glows
- Tungsten glows for you
- Get the job done with Tungsten
- Don’t get mad, get Tungsten
- It’s not a dream, Tungsten is real!