Astatine was discovered by Dale R. Corson, Kenneth Ross MacKenzie and Emilio Segrè in 1940. Astatine is a chemical element with symbol At and atomic number 85. It occurs on Earth as the decay product of various heavier elements.
Below is a list of Catchy Astatine slogans for chemistry assignments, science projects & project presentations. They can also be used for Astatine advertisement and marketing. Also good for familiarization with Astatine. Share them with your friends.
- At Astatine
- Rare Astatine
- Got Astatine?
- No Astatine? No way
- What? Astatine? O yes buddy
- Only At Bro
- @ Astatine
- Astatine, it’s a radioactive thing
- Astatine, It’s dangerous
- I’m Astatine, handle me with care
- Astatine, take care of it or else it will take you to the hell
- Astatine, radioactive by birth
- Astatine, this is it!
- Astatine for all your radioactive needs